Any chef will tell you - quality vanilla makes baking taste amazing! This vanilla is superb and it gives my baking a burst of natural flavour as well as the health benefits from inulin dietary fibre.
It's very flavourful - so a little goes a long way. To figure out the dose, weigh your dry ingredients and x 10% for the dose of toffee inulin. Then vary to suit personal taste. How much to use:
• 1/8th - 1/4 teaspoon in a cuppa coffee
• 1 teaspoon in a batch of cookies
• 1 teaspoon activates yeast in a loaf of bread
• 1 Tablespoon in a litre of plain unflavoured yoghurt
• 1 Tablespoon in a whole cheesecake.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, non-GMO.
• 25g (in a handy carry container valued at $3),
• 120g jar or
• 500g bag.
For unflavoured zero carb inulin we sell that in 250g and 1kg amounts here
Macros per 100gm in Jar format: Energy 513kJ, Fat 0, Carbs 2.7g Sugars 0.1g, Dietary Fibre 97g, Protein 0g, Sodium 4g. Allergens: none present
Ingredients: Inulin base Natural Vanilla flavour
Recipes that use this Keto Vanilla Ingredient: