Peptan Marine Collagen peptides - 200g powder
The world is awash with marine collagen, so how is anyone meant to easily choose which one is the best? So I used my super power, went right to the top to discover the world's very best Collagen and why.
According to verified market research, Rousselot have been the #1 experts in collagen globally since 1891. That's 132 years of sustained scientific research and product development all rolled up into Peptan, the #1 brand of collagen globally!
This Peptan Marine Collagen has been made in state-of-the-art operations based in France with their extensive technical expertise. It is made from the skins of sustainably wild-caught fish (as those contain the most and best collagen) containing a whopping 97% protein content and so, pure and clean!
Product highlights of the Peptan brand Marine Collagen (and what they mean in English).
• the 1st Bio-active Protein scientifically studied and proven to restructure the collagen network in humans that delivered a true anti-ageing effect.
So that's world leading research using sound methods, that showed collagen actively improved cells inside human bodies.
• Peptan collagen has been optimised for high bioavailability and bioactivity because it contains Type I collagen peptides identical to those within human bones and skin.
So it is very easily absorbed and when it gets to where it's needed, it makes positive changes easily.
• Peptides come in a hydrolysed, natural, non-allergenic form
So that makes them an incredibly clean supplement that's easy to digest
• Marine collagen contains 18 amino acids but where Peptan differs is their high concentration of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. 10 to 20 times higher than other proteins. With 97g of protein per 100g, that's far higher than other marine collagens.
So with way more building blocks of tissue and primary components of proteins, you can use less Marine Collagen product AND see results much faster.
Ingredients: 100% wild-caught marine whitefish, supplied exclusively by fisheries certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council, the global benchmark in sustainability.
There is none better*. This is simply the world's best quality marine collagen*, for the best you. Now available here from Keto Store NZ.
Why would you choose marine over bovine collagen? Pros for marine collagen include:
• similar to human collagen in structure
• absorbed 1.5 times more efficiently into the body (called bioavailability)
• low molecular size (2000 Daltons) weight enters the blood stream more readily
• it's considered to be superior at increasing overall body collagen Type I
• for those looking to improve skin, hair, nail and bone quality fast
• chosen for resolving aching or stiff joints, tackling inflammation, improved flexibility
• the better choice if you want results now! or maybe even yesterday :)
• contains 18 different amino acids, glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline
Collagen decreases as we age meaning our hair and nails become weaker, our skin becomes thinner and drier and also starts to sag and wrinkle. Adding a Collagen Peptides supplement to your diet can help deliver so many benefits. Just take a look at what people typically are using collagen for:
• Enhance skin beauty
• Reverse the effects of ageing on the skin
• Improve skin collagen density and hydration
• Maintain healthy bones
• Reduce muscle soreness after exercise
• Promote joint function and flexibility
• Improve gut health and by
• Boost protein macros without adding any carbs whatsoever.
Macros per 100g: Protein 97g, Fat 0g, Carbs 0g, Sugars 0g, Sodium only 420mg
Allergens: Contains fish
How do you use this?
Because Marine Collagen is more easily absorbed by your body, you need less of it to get the job done! It doesn't change the taste of whatever you add it to, you are free to sprinkle 1 heaped teaspoon into drinks, smoothies, baking, meals, sauces, desserts. On anything! It is even soluble in cold liquids. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. This dose is half that of Bovine Collagen
Value: So now that Marine Collagen from the world's best Collagen Producing company* is available here in NZ, all that was left to do was to make it affordable. How affordable? Very! Check out this lowest priced Collagen peptides, that delivers huge value for money here in NZ.