This has got me going bananas - a burst of natural flavour extract as well as the health benefits from inulin. It's full of flavour so it goes a long way.
To figure out the dose, weigh your dry ingredients and x 10% for the dose of banana inulin. Then vary to suit personal taste preferences. How much to use:
• 1/8th - 1/4 teaspoon in a cuppa coffee
• 1 teaspoon in a batch of cookies
• 1 teaspoon activates yeast in a loaf of bread
• 1 Tablespoon in a litre of plain unflavoured yoghurt
• 1 Tablespoon in a whole cheesecake.
The options are endless and when paired up with the toffee inulin that creates a whole new world of banoffee. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, non-GMO.
Macros per 100gm: Energy 509kJ, Fat 0, Carbs 2.8g Sugars 0.1g, Dietary Fibre 97g, Protein 0g, Sodium 4mg. Allergens: none present
Ingredients: Inulin base Natural Banana flavour
Recipes that use this Keto Banana ingredient: