NZ's first ever Original Keto Nut Butter
Packed full of crunchy pieces, this textured nut butter contains eight delicious nuts, seeds and MCT oil which is the secret ingredient to help you kickstart ketosis the tasty way! Made by Forty Thieves, a local NZ company who totally understand what it means to eat clean, so they've crafted NZ's first ever Keto Nut Butter.
- on toasted Keto Bread, slathered in nut butter with sliced avocado on top
- with a layer of Belgian Milk Chocolate it just goes together
- straight off the spoon!
And they've gone two better with Caramel and Raspberry & NZ Macadamia options too! Just heavenly.
Ingredients: Every 290g jar is made using Peanuts, Macadamias, Almonds, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds, Coconut, Chia seeds, Flax seeds, Coconut oil and MCT oil.
Only natural premium ingredients are used. No preservatives, no additives, no artificial colours or flavours because as they say, Mother Nature has done a pretty great job already.
Allergens: Contains Peanuts and Tree Nuts. Forty Thieves products do not contain Gluten but they may contain traces of sesame seeds or other tree nuts.
per 20g serve - that's a heaped Tablespoon that I may have tested ;) Energy 503kJ, Protein 4.9g, Fat 10.7g, Net Carbs 1.4g, Sugars 0.9g, Dietary Fibre 2.0g Sodium 40mg
per 100g: Energy 2515 kJ, Protein 24.3g, Fat 53.5g, Saturated 9.8g, Net Carbs 6.9g, Sugars 4.7g, Dietary Fibre 9.9g Sodium 202 mg
Nutrients: this nut butter provides important vitamins and minerals including;
- Manganese: Helps turn food into energy and boost metabolism.
- Copper: For a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B3: Ensures normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin E: Plays a fundamental role in the healthy metabolism of cells.