NZ's first ever Raspberry & NZ Macadamia Keto Nut Butter
Keto-activating macadamias combined with antioxidant-rich raspberries make this delicious nut butter a bona fide treasure! Made by Forty Thieves, a local NZ company who totally understand what it means to eat clean, so they've crafted NZ's first ever Keto Nut Butter with Raspberry and loaded up with NZ grown Macadamia Nuts.
- blitz 2 Tablespoons together with berries, almond or coconut milk in a smoothie
- with melted White Chocolate Baking Bits or Vitawerx White Protein Chocolate
- layered in a keto slice or squirted into the middle of cookies or donuts
- straight off the spoon!
And they've gone two better with Caramel and Original Keto Nut Butters too! Just heavenly.
Ingredients: Every 290g jar is made using Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, Macadamias, Coconut, Chia seeds, Flax seeds, Raspberries, MCT oil, Salt and Monkfruit.
Only natural premium ingredients are used. No preservatives, no additives, no artificial colours or flavours because as they say, Mother Nature has done a pretty great job already.
Allergens: Contains Peanuts and Tree Nuts. Forty Thieves products do not contain Gluten but they may contain traces of sesame seeds or other tree nuts.
per 20g serve - that's a heaped Tablespoon that I may have tested ;) Energy 496kJ, Protein 4.5g, Fat 10.4g, Net Carbs 2.0g, Sugars 1.3g, Dietary Fibre 1.9g Sodium 42mg
per 100g: Energy 2482kJ, Protein 22.7g, Fat 51.9g, Saturated 11.3g, Net Carbs 9.9g, Sugars 6.6g, Dietary Fibre 9.3g Sodium 210mg
Nutrients: this nut butter provides important vitamins and minerals including;
- Manganese: Helps turn food into energy and boost metabolism.
- Copper: For a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B3: Ensures normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin E: Plays a fundamental role in the healthy metabolism of cells.