NZ's first ever Caramel Keto Nut Butter
Be dazzled by our keto-boosting, luscious caramel treat! It’s packed with the goodness of NZ grown macadamias, almonds and MCT oil which is the secret ingredient to help you kickstart ketosis the tasty way! Made by Forty Thieves, a local NZ company who totally understand what it means to eat clean, so they've crafted NZ's first ever Keto Nut Butter.
So delicious with
- fat bombs combining this Caramel Keto Nut Butter with Coconut Oil, Cocoa powder and Vanilla Inulin.
- drizzle over Pancakes for a healthy yet delicious breakfast in the morning.
- straight off the spoon!
And they've gone two better from Original to Raspberry Macadamia options too! Just heavenly.
Ingredients: Every 290g jar is made using Peanuts, Almonds, Macadamias, Cashews, Coconut, Coconut oil, Cinnamon, MCT oil, Natural Flavours, Salt.
Only natural premium ingredients are used. No preservatives, no additives, no artificial colours or flavours because as they say, Mother Nature has done a pretty great job already.
Allergens: Contains Peanuts and Tree Nuts. Forty Thieves products do not contain Gluten but they may contain traces of sesame seeds or other tree nuts.
per 20g serve - that's a heaped Tablespoon that I have definitely tested ;) Energy 509kJ, Protein 4.3g, Fat 10.9g, Net Carbs 2.1g, Sugars 1.2g, Dietary Fibre 1.6g Sodium 37mg
per 100g: Energy 2545 kJ, Protein 21.4g, Fat 54.5g, Saturated 11.8g, Net Carbs 10.6g, Sugars 6.2g, Dietary Fibre 8.2g Sodium 186 mg
Nutrients: this nut butter provides important vitamins and minerals including;
- Manganese: Helps turn food into energy and boost metabolism.
- Copper: For a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B3: Ensures normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin E: Plays a fundamental role in the healthy metabolism of cells.