Chocolate Chip Cookies - Recipe in the photos
I wanted to have a decent sized Keto Cookie with my cuppa that had crunch, a rich real chocolate flavour and totally satisfying enough to tie me over to my next meal. But after trying all the different types of cookies available, I was really disappointed so I decided to take Keto Cookies to the next level.
What's so special about these Keto Cookies I hear you ask?
- buttery smooth mouth feel, no gritty cardboard texture
- chunks (not just specks) of Chocolate made with cocoa butter, not rubbishy NO palm oil
- absolute ultra low carbs - none of that 'keto friendly' marketing gumpf
- our testers reported feeling full and satisfied after eating just one
- and if that isn't enough - you get to choose the chocolate and which inulin you prefer (unflavoured, banana, caramel, toffee or vanilla).
These cookies are truly next level Keto Cookies and the taste testers agree too.
So, by now you might just be saying ...
- "I want the recipe" Take a look in the product images and you'll find it in there.
- "Darn it, I don't have X ingredient". Click on the drop down menu and you can add whatever you don't have at home, to your cart.
The recipe makes a whopping 400+ gms of cookie dough - when portioned into 30gms of dough, it made 13 regular sized cookies. When portioned into 50g of dough, it made 8 jumbo cafe size cookies.
Macros for the whole batch of cookie dough including the flavoured inulin and sugar free chocolate = Net Carbs 14.5, Fibre 34g, Protein 31g, Fat 68g, Energy 3641kj then you just divide those by the number of cookies you've made. For instance 1 out of 13 cookies turns out to be 1.1g net carbs.
Ingredients: Golden and Monkfruit Sweetener, Flavoured Inulin (your choice of Banana, Caramel, Toffee, Vanilla), Almond, Coconut, Konjac, Baking Soda, Xanthan and your choice of Milk, White or Dark Baking Bits, or the best ever sugar-free Milk or Dark Chocolate made in Belgium for us.
Allergens: Contains tree nuts (from almonds).
Gluten free: While the ingredients are all gluten free, it is packaged up in a facility that also processes gluten. We do our darnedest to keep our processing, equipment and product storage segregated and clean and sanitise in between products. However as we don't test this product for any trace of gluten, we can't claim it to be gluten-free.