Hello! Keto Store NZ is an online business based in Auckland, New Zealand, and we've been operating since 2020. We do not have a physical store where customers can visit, and cannot offer pickups due to Covid, Auckland Council and Food Safety regulations.
You can contact us through the form on this page, or email us at email@example.com.
We will do our best to answer your Keto product questions!
If you have a query regarding your order, please include your order number to help us answer you promptly, thank you. Suggestions are welcome too.
The website can take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our business hours are 9 to 5, Mon to Fri. We aim to respond to all email enquires just as quickly as we can, and no later than 1 business day.
Orders are couriered nationwide across New Zealand, and sent out every afternoon Mon to Fri. The majority of orders ship within 24 hours, and we aim to ship no later than 2 days at most. In case of a delay, we will be in touch to notify you.
Have a lovely day :)
Have you heard about Inulin? It’s pretty amazing on the health benefits and the good news is that it's all natural. Let’s shine some light on what Inulin is, benefits and how best to use it.
What is Inulin?
Inulin is a plant-based prebiotic and a water-soluble form of dietary fibre. It’s made naturally from Chicory (a tasty lettuce) and although it is sweet tasting, it has no effect on blood sugar levels when eaten.
It can be used to sweeten food and drinks, thicken sauces, and it’s the only sweetener that activates yeast. To use Inulin:
- as a prebiotic just add it to any liquid and drink.
- as a sweetener in recipes, measure out the sweetener (be it allulose, erythritol etc) and then remove some, replacing it 1:1 with Inulin.
The great thing when using Inulin is that it requires no change to baking methods or oven temperatures.
This is how your body processes Inulin
- The Inulin prebiotic dietary fibres consumed in food are resistant to digestion, so they travel to the lower intestine and this is where their magic happens.
- Inulin nourishes and feeds your natural intestinal friendly (bifido) bacteria, hampering the growth of less desirable bacteria and yeasts, and this process may strengthen your immune system.
- The dietary fibre expands in fluids so you feel full sooner after eating.
- Inulin gets metabolised to form short-chain fatty acids and lactic acid which reduces pH levels of the colon. This means even more vitamins and minerals can be absorbed from the other food you've eaten, leading to additional benefits.
- Then Inulin passes out of your system as bulkier and softer, easier to pass stools.
Inulin is so incredibly good for you, we’ve made it available at an incredible price too. Check it out here at the Keto Store NZ.
Using Inulin alongside your sweeteners is a great way to make Keto more affordable and it's amazing for your Gut Health. What's not to love? :)
Take Inulin, feed the good bacteria and start your healing, from the inside out.