Coconut Cluster - Recipe Links Below
Bet you didn't realise just how easy it is to make any cereal-based keto gluten-free for snacking yourself and save heaps, instead of buying ones that are often loaded with non-keto ingredients like coconut sugar.
Build your own Snack of Cereal
Ingredients that you'll love, minutes to make, one bowl to clean, delicious.
non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan friendly, no artificial ingredients.
SO much cheaper and easier to make than to buy ready-made!
Macros: for 1/2 Cup serve (This whole recipe makes 4 Cups or 8 serves) when made according to the instructions: Total Carbohydrates 3.4g less Fibre 2.7g = 0.7g Net Carbs, Fat 13.9g Protein: 3g Calories: 149.
Ordering tips: We sell the ingredients in varying sizes to make this and have compiled them here for ease of your ordering. To purchase click under the Ingredients field above, simply select each and add them to your cart. And should you get your delivery and go "what the heck did I get that for again?" just look at your order email; the name of the recipe will be right there to prompt you :)
Ingredients for 8 servings
(* = available here at Keto Store NZ)
- 1 + 1/2 Cup Coconut Chips*
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds*
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds*
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds*
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt*
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter melted
- 3-4 Tablespoons Monkfruit Erythritol* or Allulose* for no after taste
- Almond Flakes* for even more crunch factor!
- Toasted Coconut Flakes*
1 teaspoon Maple Syrup*
- Vanilla Inulin*
- Salted Caramel Inulin*
- Toffee Inulin* + Banana Inulin* = Banoffee
- Banana Inulin*
- Blueberry Powder*
- Savoury Cheesy Flavour = Nutritional Yeast*
- Salt and Vinegar = Apple Cider Vinegar* + Himalayan Salt*
- Real Chicken taste = Chicken Bone Broth*
- Lush = Baking Bits Dark* Milk* or White*
Meal: Snacks / Breakfast / Dessert
Recipe Creator: Cat at My Crash Test Life
Recipe Method: Simply mix oil and whatever flavour you like and stir through any dry ingredients that you like. Then lay them out on a tray and bake! Click here to go straight to the step by step instructions how to make it.
Blog with tips and hints here