Keto Wraps - Recipe in text below
What do you want in a wrap? You want Low Net Carbs, Taste, a Soft Texture, Fold-ability and Fuss-Free making. After getting frustrated with different wrap recipes that were difficult to get right and required a lot of different ingredients - this one is awesome.
You can make 2 wraps in the time it's taking your filling to cook. Only add water, knead, roll out flat and pop into a frying pan. Yum!
Macros: for each wrap NC 4.9g Fat 27g Protein 20g, Dietary Fibre 5g and sodium 22g
Allergens: This wrap contains gluten
Ingredients: Almonds and Wheat Gluten
Recipe Inspiration from: Matt Pearce
1 Cup (100g) Almond Flour
1/4 Cup (32g) Vital Wheat Gluten
1 teaspoon of Salt
Instructions to make:
- Into a large mixing bowl place 100g almond flour and 32g vital wheat gluten.
- Mix to combine with a spatula and add 1 tsp of salt
- Add 1/2 Cup of Water into the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a dough.
- Knead by hand until you feel the dough relax and go soft.
- Divide into two balls of dough, placing one in between two sheets of baking paper.
- With a rolling pin (or bottle) roll out to desired size and thickness, then carefully peel the baking paper off the dough.
- Thoroughly heat a frying pan and cook the wrap 3-5 minutes until they pull away from the pan. The texture of the wrap will be soft.
- Layout your meal ingredients on top and roll up. Enjoy!