Since I have cleared my house of sugar, I have figured out what sweetener options are available and realised the hard way that some sweeteners are better at some tasks than others. It can be an expensive exercise buying a bag of sweetener only to discover that it’s not something that gels with you. So that’s where the idea of having a sweetener selection comes in.
Ordering tips: We sell NZ's biggest range of sweeteners and in small measures, so you can identify those that you like, and those that dislike you :) allowing you to make better buying decisions. After your purchase, you will be emailed an information sheet that explains how each sweetener works in your body, as well as hints on their best use.
Your health and GMO-free: All of the sweeteners we sell have been independently certified as non-GMO - which makes a fundamental difference to the way they travel through your system. I am picking that you are doing keto / low carb or sugar free for your health. So it's just a smart buying decision to opt into non-GMO brands and support those companies that factor your health into their decision making. If the bag that you have doesn't say non-GMO ... then it's GMO and potentially not the greatest for your health.
Sweetener Options available:
- Vallulose (pure Allulose)
- Allulose Monkfruit as Sweet As Sugar
- Allulose Monkfruit as Sweet As Icing Sugar
- Inulin - Prebiotic
- Erythritol Stevia
- Erythritol Stevia Powdered - Icing not Sugar
- Erythritol Stevia Molasses - Brown Sugar
- Monkfruit Erythritol
- Monkfruit Erythritol Powdered Cup
Monkfruit Erythritol Golden - Lakanto
- Monkfruit Pure Extract is 20 times sweeter than sugar so a little goes a long way
- Yacon Syrup 60ml - an organic natural sweetener from a vegetable that not many people have heard about. Click here to find out more about this natural probiotic and gut health wonder.