~ Pink Grapefruit Paloma Recipe Inspiration
Pink Grapefruit Paloma Cocktail / Mocktail
Cousin of the margarita, this easy Mexican cocktail recipe features tequila and pink grapefruit with a salt rim. This sweet tart and refreshing cocktail is perfect for anytime.
- (Optional step) Rub water around rim of the glass and roll into Maldon salt flakes* mixed with sweetener of choice like Allulose*.
- Add 5 drops of the Pink Grapefruit Seltz drops* to the glass / cocktail shaker
- (Optional) Add 2 drops of the Strawberry Lime Seltz drops* to the glass.
- Add shot(s) of tequilla or vodka or gin alcohol or skip for a mocktail.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar-free maple syrup or sweetener* of choice.
- Add ice cubes to the glass and top up with cold soda / sparkling water
Photo credit: couples cook