Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Super quick and easy to make because the condensed milk has already been made with a tin of sugar-free coconut condensed milk and if dark chocolate is added it's then dairy free.
* = available here at Keto Store NZ)
- 1 can of coconut condensed milk*
- 250gm Sugar Free Chocolate chopped (we recommend the Belgian Dark and/or Milk buttons)*
- 1 sachet of Vanilla Inulin* or use vanilla extract
Optional add ins
Banana Inulin sachet*
- Caramel Inulin sachet*
- Toffee Inulin sachet*
- 4 Tablespoons of Keto Nut Butter - original, raspberry & macadamia or caramel
- 100gm Blue Frog Breakfast cereal
1 - Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2 - In a microwave safe bowl, add your coconut condensed milk and chopped chocolate. Microwave it in 20-second spurts until the chocolate has just melted.
3 - Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk the two ingredients together until smooth. Pop in any optional add ingredients.
4 - Transfer the mixture into the lined pan and refrigerate for at least an hour, until it has firmed up. Slice into pieces.
Ordering Tips: To purchase items to make this taste sensation, click under the Ingredients field above, simply select each and add them to your cart. And should you get your delivery and go "what the heck did I get that for again?" just look at your order email; the name of the recipe pack will be right there to prompt you :) so easy.
Storage: in an air tight container in the fridge up to 4 weeks in the vegetable crisper because no-one looks in there for treats! Or this is freezable and keeps up to 6 months.