This Recipe Pack enables you to make the best White Bread ever!
So why is this bread mix a game changer?
- It's a perfect White Bread, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto and Paleo!
- Takes 15 mins preparation using a stand mixer for best results.
- Doesn't involve any yeast or time to prove at all.
- Just add water, mix, pour into a tin to bake. Instructions are below, so simple!
Yes you heard right ... With no yeast or proving, it only requires mixing before baking and fits perfectly into a Gluten-free and Keto ways of life.
Macros: for 1 slice out of 16: Total Carbs 0.4g, Protein 6.8g, Fat 0.6g, Energy 151 kJ. For the whole loaf Total Carbs are 6.4g and Protein is 108.2g that's amazingly good to eat!
Acknowledgement: This recipe pack resulted from Nili's tinkering and she's given us permission for this to be available in this format to you. You can watch how Nili makes this bread here and if you want to purchase the ingredients separately, they are linked above.
Instructions to make:
- Preheat oven to 160 C
Line a loaf pan with parchment / baking paper (video with technique here)
- In a mixer bowl add 354ml water (that's 1 Cup and 100ml because US cup sizes differ to ours) and add in the contents of the large bag.
- Mix on low speed, slowly increasing speed until at maximum.
- Start a 5 minute timer and Mix on full speed for 5 minutes.
Check the batter, it should be like soft serve.
If it's still runny, then beat for 3 more minutes and check again.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add in the small bag a bit at a time.
Mix until combined and no lumps are left.
Use a spatula to get all the bits around the sides mixed through.
- Working quickly so it doesn't deflate, pour and spread the batter into the lined loaf pan
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C
- Check after 30 mins that it's golden. For a large loaf, it may need 40 minutes. For 2 smaller loaves it may need 33 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove the paper wrapping and allow to rest on a wire rack until completely cool to the touch. Slice and enjoy.
- This mixture can also be used to make burger buns, bread rolls, long hot dog rolls, baguettes. Here's a video link to those techniques.