Once upon a time wraps were used as pizza bases but then came along a brand new invention. Firmer to hold, larger sizes, thicker and even more delicious.
• 181 calories per each 110g pizza base
• No artificial flavours or colours + vegan friendly
• 4.2g carbs per pizza base
Looking at the pictures you can see how much bigger than a Farrah's Keto Wrap they are. Each pack comes with 3 bases.
per pizza base: energy 756kJ, Protein 14.2g, Fat 5.0g, Saturated 1.2g, Carbohydrates 4.2g, Sugar 1.4g, Dietary Fibre 33.6g Sodium 770mg.
per 100g: energy 687kJ, Protein 12.9g, Fat 4.5g, Saturated 1.1g, Carbohydrates 3.8g, Sugar 1.4g, Dietary Fibre 30.6g Sodium 699mg
Ingredients: Water, Resistant Tapioca Starch, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Fibre, Pea Protein, Ground Flaxseed, Olive Oil (1.5%), Raising Agents (500, 450), Dextrose , Stabilisers (466, 415), Salt, Emulsifier (471), Preservatives (282, 200), Rice Flour, Acidity Regulator (297), Enzyme (Wheat)
Contains: Wheat and Gluten
How do the ingredients differ from wraps?
the pizza contains olive oil instead of vegetable oil
removed e341 Calcium Phosphate (a bread enhancer)
Tips n Tricks how to make:
Preheat the oven to 220C
If you like your pizza's crispy then pop into the hot oven for 1 minute before putting on your toppings.
Spread on toppings - make the toppings thicker around the edges than in the middle for more even cooking
Bake for 12 minutes
If you're a pizza connoisseur use a pizza stone
Tomato Paste Sauce suggestions 0.3g carbs
Tomato paste made by combining these dry ingredients
1 teaspoon Tomato Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon new formulation Golden Brown sweetener
1/8th teaspoon Guar Gum
then add 3 teaspoons of water and mix to form the paste.
• Cheese options - Cream cheese, Grated cheese, Mozzarella, Blue Cheese
• Vegetable options - Red Onion, Smashed Avocado, Zucchini, Rocket, Silverbeet, Garlic, Mushroom, Pickles, Sauerkraut, Spinach
• Fruits - Pineapple or sub with VitalZing Pineapple water drops, Olives, Chili, Tomato
• Herbs / Spices / Flowers - Capers, Basil, Italian
• Protein options - Smoked salmon, Ham, Bacon, Mince, Chicken, Salami, Prawns, Chorizo, Pepperoni,
• Condiments - Bega Cream Cheese Spread Bold Cheesy flavour / Kewpie / Best Mayonnaise, Ceres Tomato Paste, Pesto, Peanut Satay, Ceres Tomato Sweet Basil Sauce, Keto BBQ sauce, Ceres Roasted Garlic Sauce.